Heels or flats on a 4th date?

I am having a fairly casual date with a guy I've been out with 3 times before. We are going to the movies and maybe grabbing food. I'm wearing jeans today and don't plan on changing. Heels (little boots) or flats for today's date?

Just FYI, I'm 5'2 and he's 6'2, but I don't mind being significantly shorter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Either is fine.

Normally, wearing heals would give you a little extra height, but the height difference is already so big between you two that it's not really going to make a big difference. If this is your 4th date, then he obviously doesn't care about the height difference either.

I'm not a girl, but I'd base the decision on how much walking you're going to have to do.

If you're driving everywhere, it really shouldn't matter...but if there's walking involved, he might notice you stressing yourself, and that will make him feel bad.

What Guys Said 1

• just wear something comfortable, I know you'll probably be sitting most of the date but you never know what will happen,

What Girls Said 2

• What's the weather like? Boots are great when the weather cools down, but can look out of place when it's still warm out. Sandals are great, especially if the toes are rockin a great pedi, and there are so many adorable styles now, that they can be comfy and cute - not just "headin to the beach."

Base the decision on the weather.

• Why does it matter?(: I don't think he'll care...you could maybe ask him which one he prefers though?(: And I'd choose flats because that's just more of my taste, but boots are cute too...Hmm.