I Wanna Kiss Her But I Can't?

I Have been going out with my Girlfriend for month,

I have wanted to kiss her ever since we started going out, But, it never seems to happen.

We always talk about it, but it never happens..

How Should I Do it?

When Should I Do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh don't plan it all out...that ruins it in my opinion...i hate it when guys do that too much. When it feels right, and you're stomach is full of butterflies, just kiss her.(: Mannn that sounded cheesy, but oh well.(:

What Girls Said 2

• You could just start it out as a hug and then kind of put your hand in her hair, look her in the eyes and kiss her.

• ...Be spontaneous...Look into her eyes, then grab her and kiss her...

What Guys Said 3

• The trick is to try and catch her glance, slowly with your eyes. And then try to get closer, really slow.

If she doesn't react to that, grab her and go for it !

• it'll happen dude. don't rush it. let it flow in. there will be a moment when you and her are alone and just talking or whatever and you will feel the moment. don't hesitate. just go for it. Good Luck!

• just go for it, girls like spontaneity...i think?

• :) mmm Not always. My first kiss was so spontaneous I had no expectation & I'd never kissed anyone before. I didn't have enough time to stop him because he went in so quick & I was busy reacting to being spun around. By the time I realized what was going on & could do something about it, he was almost done. I'd figured since it was already negative experience anyways& I knew he meant well & I did like him-I just let him finish-but worst kiss ever. It was my first..kind of looking forward to it.

• Forgive my barbarism, toulouse.