Short girls am I too tall for you?

OK I'm 6'4" and I do love short girls (especially if they have blue eyes) but it seems like I'm to tall for them. I know girls typically like tall guys but would the height difference be to much or would it really just be a problem with kissing

• Yes, the taller the better
  • No, I like taller than me but not that much

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'm considered short...i'm 5'6 1/2 :(. But I LOVE tall guys, my ex was 6'4 too. I think a lot of girls are attracted to taller guys just because they appear stronger and make you feel safe when you're around them? It's hard to explain...we're weird.(: But some girls might not like the height difference. Kissing wasn't too big of a problem for me, but of course he was the one bending, haha. He never complained though and always said it was really easy actually and he was used to it. If that bothers you just look for taller girls or kiss sitting down.(:

What Girls Said 6

• i'm 5'3'' and my ex was 6'7'' and growing so you're kinda short...lol...one of my friends is the same height with me and married my ex's brother who is like 6' 5'' and probably taller...short girls like tall guys...you're so in there...lol!

• I am 5'1 and I LOVE tall men! My ex was 6'3 and I was in heaven! Plus I love to wear heels so it doesn't bother me at all.

• It's not a problem. .. Because I am 4'11 & My ex was 6'2 & he would pick me up and put me on counters too kiss me because I am really tiny 8 pounds

the only why it's going to be a problem if that girl is over weight
    actually it depends tho

• my brothers 6 5 and he dated a girl that was like five foot :D ha ha they were cute and she was so pretty :D but tall guys+me= good! I'm 5 9 !

• i totally love tall guys! I'm only 5'3". for me the taller the better! lol

• Yessss. I love tall guys and I'm only 5'2"

What Guys Said 1

• The longest-lasting couple in my own age group that I've seen in my life started dating during my freshman year of high school 12 years ago, and are currently engaged to be married...the guy is 6'6", and the girl is 5'1". Go figure.