First date, which one would you prefer?

Me and a guy have recently started to like each other a lot and we have both admitted it to each other. I am seeing him on Wednesday, he wants to come round to mine and watch a film together - but I think that would be a bit awkward for the first date and would much rather go a walk with him. What would you prefer for the first date with the guy you like?

• Go a walk
  • Him/her to go to your house and to watch a film?

Most Helpful Guy

• First dates should always be in a public place for both safety and propriety. A walk would be for more social than staring silently at a screen.

What Guys Said 2

• why not do both? it could totally be possible to go for a walk around the neighborhood or in a park then go back to one of your places andwatch a nice movie together. I am a fan of holding hands and walking through the park so that is my answer

• the girl making me sniff her feet :$<3

What Girls Said 2

• I love watching a film with a guy I am dating, but I don't think it is appropriate on the first date. However, I think maybe a coffee maybe is a little more appropriate and intimate for a first date. It allows you to talk and find out more about each other in a personal environment.

• I try to avoid watching films at home unless I'm ready to go 'all the way' with the person.