Kissed My Best (Guy) Friend?

My best guy friend and I have known each other for quite a while and I've always liked him as more than a friend. I told him this a couple of weeks ago he didn't say much about it just that he already guessed the way I felt about him. We met up a couple of days later to see a movie (just as friends) we cuddled all the way through it...which is normal for us we hug and just stay like it for ages all the time. Afterward we ended up cuddling again because..yeah the classic line he said he was cold :) and basically next thing I knew we were kissing it wasn't awkward at all and before we said goodbye and went home that ending with a goodbye kiss as well. now we haven't really said anything about it just talking as normal on messenger etc...i have no idea if he regrets it or is just feeling nervous about talking about it as he is an incredibly shy guy. I don't know how to bring it up in conversation to work out how he actually feels about it? :/

Most Helpful Girl

• ohh girl I know just how you feel.. same kinda sh*t happened with me and a friend (whom I'm now dating..) seriously, just be straight up with him. tell him you're confused about what happened between you and if it was just an "in the moment" kind of thing, or does he really like you. then it's up to you to decide if you want to risk your friendship to potentially become something even better, or keep it the way it is. I think I made a good choice, I hope you do too! good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• If he wasn't drunk, then yes he probably does like you. The only problem with bringing it up is the conversation might end up being awkward. Of course, you can always ask him "we're just friends right? I'm kind of confused."

• If he kissed you he must have liked you to do that, sounds like he wants a relationship with you so go with the flow, start acting like a couple...dont need to talk about it just do it...

What Girls Said 0