I am thinking to get snake bites. What do you think?

I am thinking to get snake bites(lip piercings.) Do you think that I should?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's what you like & you think they will make you look good or look sexy, then I say go for it! I'm not really into girls with lip piercings, however, because I think they would get in the way of me kissing my girl! That's just my own opinion, though, so you should do whatever you like in that area!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you want them?

If it's because YOU like the look, then by all means, do it.

If it's to draw attention from guys, I wouldn't recommend it. Most guys that I know don't find it attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• if its what you want, and you've made up your mind after serious thought, then by all means go for it! we're only young once right! LOL!

but personally, I don't really like snake bites, it gets in the way of a good kiss!

and I love a good kiss! LOL!

0|1
    0|0
  • By the way Lois, I got a piercing over there. I'm not going to tell you where but I will give you a hint--it wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls. - Peter on Family Guy

I say you do what you feel like, and go for it! Just make sure that there is no serious infection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do YOU think you should? My opinion isn't really going to matter in the long run. If you want to get them, then get them. It's your decision really.

But I do think snake bites are pretty cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like 1 lip piercings but 2 are too much . then I would even prefer a vertical lip piercing. that looks awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • personally, I'm not into snake bites, I only like a centered lip piercing.

but it's totally up to you and depends on what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eugh! No please don't!

0|0
    0|0