I am thinking to get snake bites. What do you think?

I am thinking to get snake bites(lip piercings.) Do you think that I should?

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's what you like & you think they will make you look good or look sexy, then I say go for it! I'm not really into girls with lip piercings, however, because I think they would get in the way of me kissing my girl! That's just my own opinion, though, so you should do whatever you like in that area!

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you want them?

If it's because YOU like the look, then by all means, do it.

If it's to draw attention from guys, I wouldn't recommend it. Most guys that I know don't find it attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• if its what you want, and you've made up your mind after serious thought, then by all means go for it! we're only young once right! LOL!

but personally, I don't really like snake bites, it gets in the way of a good kiss!

and I love a good kiss! LOL!

• By the way Lois, I got a piercing over there. I'm not going to tell you where but I will give you a hint--it wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls. - Peter on Family Guy

I say you do what you feel like, and go for it! Just make sure that there is no serious infection.

• Do YOU think you should? My opinion isn't really going to matter in the long run. If you want to get them, then get them. It's your decision really.

But I do think snake bites are pretty cool.

• i like 1 lip piercings but 2 are too much . then I would even prefer a vertical lip piercing. that looks awesome

• personally, I'm not into snake bites, I only like a centered lip piercing.

but it's totally up to you and depends on what you want.

• Eugh! No please don't!