Is it weird/out of the norm for me (the girl) to ask the guy to hang out twice in a row?

The first time we hung out was from 1 in the morning to 4:30am and we clicked really well. That was on Thursday, its Monday now and we haven't talked since... I've texted him a couple times and messaged him on facebook chat twice (just once for the texts and facebook messages so nothing overbearing, I think). Would it be too much to ask him to hang out again or should I wait for him to call me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of the norm? Yes. Weird? No. There is no rule book, and people in their old age regret the things they didn't do far more than the things they did do. If you want to ask him out, ask him out.

What Guys Said 1

• If he really likes you he will contact you, make a date, to much contact by you makes you look desperate and needy...

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should chill out. why do you have to ask him to hang out? why can't HE ask YOU? you might not be overbearing but you are showing a lot of interest in him. which isn't necessarily bad but he needs to do his part and make some effort to. so don't ask him to hang out again and don't be super available to him.