What does it mean?

my boyfriend and I were watching a show then he kept texting, and he normally doesn't text that much. so I asked who he was texting, and he told me his sister, but I didn't believe him because he doesn't text his sister for that long/or like I said he doesn't text much. so I asked him again and he said he is texting his friend, so when he got up to go to the bathroom I asked him to give me his phone but he didn't, but when he got back from the bathroom he asked me to have it. so what does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like anonymous said he deleted the messages when he went to the bathroom. This could mean it actually was a friend or his sister or something and he might have been talking about you and he didn't want you to see the cute messages. It could mean he was talking to another girl but he doesn't want anything more than to be friends, but if you saw them you might get mad at him so he didn't want to show you those. And worst case scenario, he was talking to another girl that he likes...and obviously he wouldn't want you to see those. If he does it again I would confront him about it and ask him why he is hiding things from you. Anonymous answered it much more simply than I =P

What Guys Said 2

• This kid is trippin' balls if he thinks the old "slip away to the bathroom and delete the text messages" trick will work. He was up to something shady. It was probably just innocent flirting, though.

• It means he was texting someone he didn't want you to know about and then deleted the messages from his phone.

What Girls Said 0