Do I just have really bad luck, or is there just something wrong with me?

I'm not really into going out with guys.. I've had my fair share of flings but when it came to them asking me out .. I just wasn't feeling it..

and then the only guy I actually wanted to go out with had no interest at all.. he just wanted a fling like I normally do..

i guess what I'm really asking is, should I just go out with one of the guys I don't like as much? or keep waiting for that click.. ? but it seems like I've been waiting forever! :L

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I know how you feel. It always seems like we can't get the one we want, even when we're so close. Like I was seeing this girl recently and we'd go out, have tons of fun, make out, etc. and she still abruptly quit talking to me. So, sh*t happens and you gotta move on and hope for the best.

With that said, it's important that you don't settle for some guy. Do what you can to make yourself the best you can be. Be fun, look good when you go out, put a smile on your face, and you'll have no problem meeting lots of guys which you can then pick from :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, you can't make someone want you. It either works or it doesn't. If it does, great, if it doesn't, you've just got to move on and realize you deserve someone who cares for you as much as you care for them... and you shouldn't lower your standards for that.

• That's the exact same situation my sister is in. She always just hooks up with guys for the hell of it, and the one guy she actually WANTS to be in a relationship with, doesn't want to be in one with her.

All I can say is just be smart about the guys you date and eventually you will find a guy who you hold total and complete interest toward. Good things come to those who wait.

What you don't want to do is settle. Don't date one of the guys you don't like that much, if you aren't attracted to him and there isn't a spark you can't force it and make one come to fruition.

Good luck.