What's this guy's deal?

so my question is kinda related to the last one I asked.. I texted this guy I was talking/hanging out with for awhile.. & he never responded back to me & I haven't heard from him since then.. he said he's going through a lot & wants to clear his head which I understand because I know the stuff he's dealing with.. so I texted him asking how he's been which I thought was pretty innocent enough.. but my question is.. could he still be interested even though I haven't heard from him.. I mean I've pretty much given up & am moving on.. but there's just a little something that's holding me back a little bit from moving on completely & I don't know why.. we get along great & have fun when we've hung out..

we've gone through a period before of not talking but I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what this 'stuff' is he's going through. He'll appreciate your messages once he's over this, so hang on a little longer!

• The stuff he's going through is he lost his mom a coupe years ago.. & this past june his best friend/roomate died.. I've hungout with him since his friend died but it's so confusing.. I do wanna wait for him but I don't wanna wait for him & him never come around.. but I guess I'll wait & see what happens

• You don't have to be a nun until he 'comes around.' Just keep in touch, be attentive, mostly just listen to him and nod your head..he'll probably appreciate that sort of attentioin.

• Haha well I haven't been a nun by any means.. but I feel like if I try & contact him again he won't respond.. I really don't know what his deal is at all.. half of me says give up & the other half of me says to try & make another attempt.. I guess eventually I'll try again cause this who situation kinda drives me crazy

What Guys Said 1

• Its kind of hard to say since I don't know what his situation is, but the best thing to do may be to wait it out. Though if he's not even responding to your innocent text, then something else may be going on that he's not telling you about.

• He lost his mom a coupe years ago.. & this past june his best friend/roomate died.. I've hungout with him since his friend died but it's so confusing.. I do wanna wait for him.. but I don't wanna wait for him if he's never gonna come around ya know? it's frustrating.. I don't know if I need to make more of an effort or just let him come around.. I've already told him I'm here if he needs me

• That sort of thing is tough to deal with and he must be experiencing a lot of mixed emotions right now. I'm thinking he may be the type that doesn't like to talk or be around anyone when feeling vulnerable. The best thing to do would be like you've been doing, which is letting him know that your there for him if he needs you, though at the same time you need to give him a little space. Continue living your life as you were. Hey may come around sooner or later, just have to wait and see.

• Yeaah.. I think that's what I'll do & see if he comes around.. I don't wanna be a pest or anything.. just frustrating is allll. thanks for the advice though ! =]

What Girls Said 1

• IDK I am almost in the same situation...Just wait, give a call...or maybe he is seeing someone else. =)