GUYS: would you date a bulimic?

that's it !

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop puking, lol. It's not good for you. Just start eating normally. That could fix your problems.

As long as she doesn't puke when I'm around, and she washes her teeth afterward (read: I wouldn't technically notice some weird signs from first-hand experience), I'd be fine with it. xD

What Guys Said 3

• I would not. Not only is it horribly unattractive physically, it's also gross and a sign of mental problems. I wouldn't date a girl with the intention of fixing her problems (assuming she wants to fix them at all). If she conquered her demons first, then I would be okay with it.

• no

• absolutely. I am bulimic. As an alcoholic will always be an alcoholic I think I will always be a bulimic even if I stop purging. I was highly bulimic for 12 yrs. I started "recovery" jan 6 1999. I have been up and down going as long as 9 months without purging. I currently am doing great but the weight is way up. it iwll go down eventually but it is frustrating. I would try to get her to stop though.

What Girls Said 0