Girls and guys answer please!!

So which is better to do? Listen to your head? Listen to your heart?

Most Helpful Girl

• i learnt that we must " Always listen to our heart because the heart may be on the left but it is always right' :)

What Girls Said 14

• Heart = emotions. Emotions can lead to stupid decisions. Like sticking around when you shouldn't because you're so wrapped up emotionally.

Head = logic. Tells you to gtfo and tells your heart to eff off and be logical for once.

However, I think that between the two, there's that gut feeling. I think it falls between head and heart, to an extent. ALWAYS go with the gut feeling. Usually it's ultimately right.

• I say go with the gut. Head makes you think straight, Heart tends to wonder.. Gut is what makes you happy..

• Both...Your mind plays tricks on you sometimes ...But the good thing about listing your head is that it prevents from being hurt...And listing to your heart is good but sometimes it causes problems...so before you give yourself to someone make sure that they love you too...=)which can take a while...

• When my head screams NOO you stupid. I listen. When my head is "Meh whatever", I follow my heart. But head wins over heart when it are important decisions...

• Wow I ask myself that question always and I end up choosing to listing to my heart because its like taking a risk, you never know why might happened but depending on the situation listening to your head does come in handy.

• I listen more to my heart because I can change my mind very easily

• Heart. Plain and simple.

• heart

• ...Head mostly. Heart misleads most of the times.

• I think it's best to go with both. Be logical, but do what feels right.

• heart...it leads to a more fun life ride :D (okay at least more interesting!)

• listen to you head is best, but I always listen to my heart and end up getting hurt

• A heart is an organ that has nothing to do with love, so head. :s

• listen to your heart

What Guys Said 5

• Listen to both before you make a decision...both work differently and both protect you from different things. We were born with both, we should use them both!

• Listening to your head generally keeps you safe, but may perhaps leave you feeling unfulfilled with your lot in life... I guess it depends on which you hold in higher regard.

• I follow my brain mostly

I think that people mess up more if they follow their heart cause it's just emotions and emotions can be very dangerous but if you listen to your brain it's full on logic.

• listen to your fist

• I listen to my head most of the time, but sometimes you gotta listen to your heart too. which I don't do.