Breaking up is too hard for me?

i been dating the love of my life for since 5th grade. everything was perfect, we did all the thing but sex, because she wanted to save till marriage and I agreed with that. during her 18th birthday she got drunk and had sex with someone else.i dumped her because she broke my trust. I was broken down after I heard this, every1 in the school know about it I mean a guy aren't supposed to cry but I did. I guess I'm to weak or something, everything I think about it, it just make me feel like crap. what should I do? I'm still in love with her madly but I don't know how to accept her. I mean I did party but I never had sex with anyone, I mean I had my chances but I rejected them because I wanted to save it for her, but now everything is just pointless. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I tried moving on but I failed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, that is a very difficult thing you have experienced. Don't worry about the crying. It doesn't mean you are weak. It's actually a sign of strength. It means you care, and real men care about things that matter to them.

1. At this point, if you want to get back together with her, she has to want to get back together with you as well. If this is the case, then you should have a conversation with her about it. See how it goes and take it from there. If she says no, accept it. It's tough, but with time things will work out. You'll meet other girls.

If she says she would like to get back together, keep in mind that you are both young and she has already cheated on you once. This is the 21st century i.e. people are not getting married before the age of 20 very often now a days. It's about perspective. Think of google maps. Sometimes you have to zoom out to see the bigger picture.

2. If you decide you don't want to get back together, then you will get over her in time. I remember when my first girlfriend broke up with me, I was devastated. However, I'll never forget my friend told me "Time heals All." It doesn't seem like it now, but it does. If you decide to move on, the best thing to do is to stop checking her facebook, don't try to stay friends, etc. etc. You need to get her out of your system completely so you can find closure (at least enough closure to be able to get back out there and meet other women).

Check out my site at the following link: link | Dating Advice

- Evan

What Girls Said 1

• she hurt your trust, so ofcourse you are hurt.

just have to move on...

save yourself for another girl...

you'll meet another girl, just have hope

What Guys Said 2

• Ok I'm not gonna tell you what to do because that's not up to me, but ill give you an option. Think about what she means to you, is she worth giving up and can you move passed what she did. Also there is ALWAYS someone else, always, and just because it may not seem like it now, its possible you can move on! But honestly I wouldn't love her anymore if she did that to me, I wouldn't talk to her or anything, I would resist the urge to because I know every time I look at her I won't see the girl I loved, I'd see the girl who betrayed my trust and our relationship! but what you do is your business, just know, as the saying goes, there's always more fish in the sea

• Time to toughen up fella and more importantly move on. Your in highschool, why would you want to settle down? Have fun with lots of girls before you settle down, get all that sexual energy for different women out.