First date too simple??

so I'm taking this girl out tomorrow and I'm gonna take her to the theatre to watch a movie and then walk and talk her home, is this too simple? will she be disappointed?

thnx for the luck but I won't need it ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, that sounds just fine. First date your usually just wanting to get to know each other better, so unless you guys have been friends for a while prior, then I think your fine(:

What Girls Said 5

• that would be fine.. but if you really want my opinion... get creative.. girls like that.. or maybe I am just weird but I find it cuter that way

• Hi there,

I think it's a great idea for a first date,it would certainly put me at ease and it seems a lovely way to get to know one another---good luck.

• nahh, I'd be fine with that. :)

• I'm more traditional so I would love that!

• Not at all. Sounds like a fine, short, get-to-know-you date. If it seems to be going really well ask her out for a cup of coffee to prolong the date. If not then a movie is just fine.

What Guys Said 1

• The first date is almost always an interview. As long as you both talk to each other at some point on the date, it is fine. Good Luck!