If you could choose the "perfect" woman?

What would she look like?

BODY:

tall, average, short?

meaty, average, thin, skinny?

breasts - A, B, C, D, freakishly huge?

HAIR;

long, medium, short, boycut?

curly, wavy or straight?

natural or styled?

black, dk brown, med brown, lt brown, amber, red, blond, platinum?

MAKEUP:

eyes (shadow)- natural/nude or dark/smoky or festive/colorful?

lips - natural/nude or red or pink or burgundy

skin - pale, sun kissed, tanned, dark (naturally)?

nails - nothing, french manicure, pale, "normal" colors, or bright/rainbow colors?

CLOTHING:

silk, leather, lace, cotton, jean, other?

underwear - thongs/g-strings, bikinis, boyshorts, nothing?

pants or skirts?

jeans or slacks?

low rise?

cleavage?

(if yes, how much cleavage - just a peak, gives me a good idea what's under there, how does she keep them from falling out?, or I think I see her nipple?)

tees or blouses?

sweater or sweatshirt?

If you could see skin on one part of her would it be- cleavage? shoulders? back? stomach? legs? feet?

sneakers, loafers, boots, dress shoes, sandals?

hats (for style not necessity) yes or no?

JEWELRY

which pieces (from none to all of the above) -

earrings, necklace, bracelet, anklet, toering?

jewelry size - small/demure, average, large/chunky?

jewelry style - classic (diamonds/pearls), traditional (silver/gold), trendy (plastic/colored), punky (skulls, daggars, etc)

SLEEPWEAR

none, undies, nightie, nightgown, shorts & tank, pajamas, yoga pants and tee shirt, mens button up?

What Style Would You Like Her To Have - preppy, classic, girly, elegant, trendy, sexy, modest, punk, gothic, athletic/sporty, outdoorsy, hippie, rock & roll, other?

ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU'D LIKE TO ADD?

• Please answer any
    100% (1)50% (1)67% (2)Vote
  • Or all
    0% (0)50% (1)33% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• BODY

Height: Shorter than me so anywhere from really short to below my eyes

Weight: I really don't know, I tend to have a preference for girls that suit their weight, a girl that is meant to be thick but is thin doesn't look right and vice versa so whatever their natural weight is really.

Breasts: I love boobs but I don't really have a specific preference and even if I did id probably have torelate it to some sort of foreign object since I am not sure of the sizes but really small oneshave their advantages while really big ones are also hot and have theirs :P

HAIR;

Length: from below the shoulders to down their back but I have a preference for longer depending on the girl.

Type: I'm not sure, whatever it naturally is would be best, if she has natural curly hair than I prefer and like that but if she has straight than that's good too

Colour: I don't really care as long as it is natural, id prefer that her hair is not dyed.

MAKEUP:

NO make up preferable or little to none, id rather always recognise the face of the girl I'm with and natural beauty is by far the best.

Lips: No lipstick preferably but sometimes a light coloured one can work.

Skin: Anywhere from really pale to really dark

Nails: None

CLOTHING:

silk, lace, cotton, denim, polystyrene

Underwear: Honestly nothing lol but with I think bikinis by far look the hottest on girls, they cover enough to leave a little to the imagination but not so much its still not freaking hot ha ha :P. Thongs are good too though and probably would come second.

I think skirts are hot

Jeans or slacks: Jeans

low rise? Yes why not

CLEAVAGE

Erm well I wouldn't want her to be showing so much cleavage that she be between me and her but a little is good

Top: Tees I think

Footwear: I don't know erm boots but it really would depend on the occasion

Hats: no

JEWELRY

Id prefer no piercings to her body but earings are OK and I wouldn't mind if she wanted to wear a necklace or bracelet but I wouldn't mind without, I wouldn't care about the size of it but a huge chunky necklace could just look wierd.

SLEEPWEAR

Not quite sure, maybe nothing or just undies with one of my tops on or just undies haha.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• miss I'm sorry but it depends for me if I love her and if she is a virgin I give her a chance but if she back stabbed me, cheated on me and betray me and/or betray my trust then I will never date her and I will never trust ever again so pretty much it depends and also if she treat me like crap since I'm a truly nice guy with a loving heart then I'm sorry I will dump her right then and there and cut all communications with her but I must I don't know yet but I might not date red hairs and orange hairs and I'm sorry I can't be more specific basically depends on mostly if she is a virgin if she is a virgin then I'll give her a try

0|0
    0|0
  • Average height

Thin

B-D Cup

Long Hair

Straight

Styled

Blonde

Natural

Red Lipstick

Sun Kissed

French manicure

Clothing: silk single strap dress, either red or black

lots of cleavage

heels

no hat

earrings are fine

small to average

classic

For sleep wear: men's button up

Style: elegant with twist of sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as height goes, pretty much I'd say between 5'3 and 6' is good.

Body Type: I'd say thin, I don't like overly curvy girls, but average to skinny is good.

Breasts: C to D, and nice shaped.

Hair Length: Long, I like girls with long hair.

Hair Type: Straight

Style vs Natural: Don't care

Hair Colour: Blond

Clothing and Make up in general I don't have much to say, girls usually have a better grasp of what works for them than me.

Most girls I don't think look good in hats, or the hat doesn't really add anything.

Only thing I'll say about Jewelry: piercings, do not have too many, Ears can have a maximum of three (two on the lobes, one cartiledge), I don't really like facial piercings though you can get away with a stud, a belly button ring is OK, anywhere else not listed I'd say no.

Lastly I'd go with a combination of athletic, and outdoorsy.

0|0
    0|0
  • BODY:

tall

average

breasts bigger is better

HAIR;

long

curly

natural

red

MAKEUP:

eyes (shadow)- natural/nude

lips - red

skin - pale

nails - as long as they're real and manicured

CLOTHING:

silk, leather and lace

underwear - thongs/g-strings and bikinis

skirts

cleavage yes! tasteful though.

blouses

sweater

cleavage

boots

no hats

JEWELRY

not too picky, as long as they aren't tacky.

SLEEPWEAR

none, undies, nightie, nightgown, shorts & tank

elegant, trendy, sexy, punk, gothic, rock & roll and cosplay

ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU'D LIKE TO ADD?

gamer and/or cosplayer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • what happened to personality in a girl?

if I can't even speak to a girl then it doesn't matter what she looks like I will not go out with her

1|0
    0|0
    • when I say I can't even speak to a girl I mean she can't hold a conversation

• average

average

c

long

wavy

either

dark brown

natural

natural

tan

bright/normal

lace and cotton

normal

mixture

jeans

no more than a couple inches

just a peak/gives me a good idea what's under there

tees

sweatshirt

legs

sandals

yes

earrings, necklace, and bracelets

small

classic, traditional, and trendy

shorts and tank, or pajamas

girly/trendy/athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • Cant answer that really, huge range I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A PERFECT WOMEN

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, pigtails, big tits, tiny feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess she would have to be of similar age, have taken care of herself (I'm in shape financially and physically) and be as attracted to me as I am to her. Height, weight, jewelry, hair color, none of that really matters to me - yeah there has to be an attraction of some sort but beyond that nothing turns me on more than knowing that she likes me back (if you know what I mean).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's pretty insensitive to refer to breasts that are larger than a D as "freakishly huge". Some girls have naturally large breasts. Also consider that a DD might look very large on a petite girl, but on a plus-size woman, it looks proportionate. You could have simply said "or larger" rather than making it seem like girls who are very busty are freaks.

2|0
    1|0
    • Girls with small breasts will do anything to keep men from saying they like big breasts

• Show All
    • Selfishstars, it's not that serious :) I don't think she meant to be offensive. Lighten up a little ^_^ More than a D is large. Maybe not freakishly, but nothing's wrong with that. you get what she meant

• Hey man...why the f*** is everything so damn specific...? I mean sh*t...if men are so damn picky...f*** all that noise...I think it is so funny that you guys have put so much thought into this...When I think of the perfect guy...I have honestly never thought of all of these things...but I guess everyone is different...

0|0
    0|0