Why talk via text instead of actually talking on the phone?

ook for those of you who haven't read any of my other questions here's a quick catching up. I me this girl about 3 weeks ago and got her to go out with me for lunch last week. since then we have been talking a little bit every day either at work or via text messages. my question for this post is Why text and not talk on the phone? I mean we have not ran out of things to talk about, and she seems to like talking to me. But not on the phone. Is it just because she's more comfortable with the texts than actually talking to me? either way I'm just really glad that she is still talking to me and not trying to ignore me. any advise or incite is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she's doing something else while she's talking to you? A lot of people (myself included) can't hold a conversation and do something at the same time, so it's easier to text -- allowing you to reference what the other person said.

• That is true I have that same problem every now and then. should have thought of that one myself thanks.

• be careful that she is not involved or married

• Well I know for a fact that she's not seeing anyone right now.

What Guys Said 0