How would you fix a ruined reputation? and would you date a girl that had one?

My reputation Is ruined, basically that I'm a wh*re and a b*tch. Neither is true, also that I'm a liar and can't be trusted? That is not true either its basically based off of middle school stuff, and it was honestly a bunch of new experiences and simple mistakes that are not as bad as they... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• This happens to a lot of girls. During my high school years I would have girls making rumours about me being a whore (I'm a virgin and have only ever had one boyfriend who several girls wanted), a bitch(I'm actually considerably nice), pregnant (again, virgin), a transvestite (lol I actually found that one to be funny during the time because I look nothing like a guy and I was just claimed to be 'pregnant' but that only proves how desperate girls can be to make other girls look bad) ect. There are a lot of reasons as to why people start rumours, sometimes its jealousy or people need to feel better about themselves so they pick on others. I know this is hard to do, but don't pay mind to it. People will eventually get to know you and how you carry yourself and will eventually know the truth. Yes, there will be people who will still believe in those rumours, but anyone who does is clearly not worth your time. Just have people get to know the real you. Don't bitch back or do anything of the sort, just hold your head up high and try your best to laugh it off (again I know it can be hard) because you know yourself that what's being said isn't true. Rumours will die down over time (yet to be honest, usuallly they never go completly away) but you will meet people who know the real you. :)

Best of luck.