Technically I haven't had my first kiss, she has. What do I do?

OK, so me and this girl are really almost together. We are going to the movies tomorrow and I do want to kiss her. She recently broke up with her boyfriend of five months, for me. I'm not sure what to do, tell her I haven't kissed b4 or just roll with it.

Please help. I'm really nervous. What would you do if someone said they hadn't kissed? Would you think differently of them or just lead them or should I just roll with it? Please help. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy told me that he'd never kissed before I would think it was cute and appreciate his honesty. I'd rather he just go for it and not tell me tho. Then he could tell me afterward. It would probly make me feel a little special that he liked me enough to be his first kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• Just do it. Seriously.

If you really don't know how to and you are afraid of screwing stuff up, you can read about it. But you can really just go with the flow, especially if she won't want you to kiss her - that would be mildly awkward. xD And afterward you could say "you know... that was my first kiss" if she doesn't know that you haven't :P