Why hasn't he kissed me yet?

I've been seeing this guy for about a week now. We cuddle and tickle each other but he has yet to kiss me . anyone know why or what I should do to get him to actually do it!

*Update*

So I took the plunge and went in for the kiss . and he turned away.

So yeah all the signs I thought he was sending were ALL wrong!

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss him. take the initiative to kiss him first.

What Guys Said 1

• Very simple... because he believe that your too gorgeous, and too previous... he's waiting for the right moment... or it could be possible that he's waiting for you to make the first approach. Or it could also be out of fear... because he believes that you could be the one that he has been searching all his life. No need to rush when you've found the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with. God Bless. =)

What Girls Said 3

• He might just be nervous or he just might be one of those guys looking for the right time.

You could try initiating the kiss yourself, and then waiting for his reaction. HOWEVER beware, this can come with undesired consequences if he's too slow or doesn't want to kiss you.

• he may feel insecure about himself. he might think his breath smells bad or that if he does lean in to kiss u, you might turn it away. give him a couple hints that ur ready or if you really want, just ask him what's up.

• Kiss him already. If he haven't kiss you He's probably just shy.