Is it my fault? What do I do now?

My Boyfriend is in band and they are getting merch soon he recently added one of those girls on my space who are in their late 20's who have tons of slutty pic's where they are in their under were or naked on top of a motorcycle and call them selves models! It didn't bother me at all I know there type I told him IM her maybe she will go to your show! She was some dominatrix bi chick. I told him flirt a little next thing I knew she's gonna model the shirts when they come out and he is still texting her when he gets home from work! and I'm pretty much livid but I say nothing! So were do I go from here if she does model the shirts I don't wanna see her probably lose my cool but I don't trust her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you tell him to IM her and flirt with her? as said, it is just gonna make him think it is OK, because he has your 'permission'. Really I would have told him to leave her alone, I wouldn't trust any half naked 'model' on a motorbike especially when it is guaranteed she is a slut and will go for your man.

• He needs people to go to the show and if she brings her slutty friends it will encourage guys to go! It's like a numbers game the one with the most people wins! And this is like his dream! I flirt a little to like ha ha your funny hey should go to this show this band is bad ass! but nothing more than that and that is what I expected of him. He's not leaving we live together and have a kid! plus she is like in her late 20's and he just turned 19. But yeah I think I f***ed up!

• Definately, sorry for you, should be all good all the same..

What Guys Said 1

• when a women becomes a gogo dance for a band they usaly go for the singer or guitarest. What you need to do is joinn your boyfreinds band keep him interested in you. If you feel that he is going to leave you leave him first. You seem too nice to be with him

• Were hopelessly in love with a child he started the band plus we are both under 21 so the age gap is like 5 years I think that might contribute. I just don't know how to get my self out of this hole I dug!

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you encourage him to IM her and flirt with her? By saying that to him he's now gonna think its OK for him to do it whenever he wants. And they probably will. I just don't understand why you would say its OK. You just dug yourself a hole.