Should I stop pursuing my ex?

I dated this girl in high school for about a year and a half. We started talking again before our freshman year in college and dated in the spring of freshman year. Recently we broke up because of complications concerning another guy mostly. I would get upset over this guy she would seem to be too "close" to. She never respected my requests during the 2 weeks that led to the break up. Before we broke up we went on a break, her reason was that we need space so I can learn to respect her and be nice. But during that break she got so close to him and I asked if she could stop because we were just on a break, we were going to get back together. But in the end she didn't want to and decided it was time to break up. Its been three weeks and I just can't get her out of my mind, or get over her. I see her and the guy she is with and I just lose control of my tears. I don't feel like she wants to be with me any more but she says things like "I miss you," "I care about you," and similar things. It doesn't help me get over her or want to. I'm so lost. Please help.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She's on the rebound and still wants you.. no doubt. Assuming you're not as clingy now, this guy can turn things around for you fast => link