Still trying to figure out some stuff?

Okay I really don't understand why a girl would stop talking to me. Even though I wasn't going after her. There is this one girl that I had a class with. I think at one point she liked me, but at the time I didn't like her that way. It wasn't until recently that I started to think about her. So I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I would mainly text, see her in person or on facebook. I have a harder time seeing her face to face since or schedules conflict. She stopped answering me, so I don't know if she is trying say buzz off and why don't you actually call me (a.k.a try harder)?

What Girls Said 1

• one thing for sure, if she likes you she would be thrill that you are texting her. Ignoring you would be the last in her list. From what you say, I can only assume she's not that into you anymore.

What Guys Said 0