20 year old guy, never kissed a girl?

I am a 20 year old guy and I have never kissed a girl... not because I am jacked up and ugly, but because I have chosen not to. I have saved my first kiss for my first real love and I have yet to have found that. I have dated a lot of girls and I am currently talking to one so it's not that I haven't had the chance.

Do you think it is weird?

Is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you need to rethink your logic. like the people in the comments below have stated, we seem to have this warped idea that once we find someone we love, everything will perfectly fall into place and music pops into the background with fireworks. alas, that is hardly ever the case. kissing, especially when you like someone, is a great way of expressing your desire and I see no reason why anyone should deprive themselves of that. along with the notion that people should wait until they are married to have sex, kissing is a natural part of human interactions. with the practice someone can get, you can learn several ways to kiss a girl and how to make it romantic or more pleasurable. I don't think its a turn off if someone is open to the idea but if he refuses point blank then I would definitely find something better. sexuality isn't anything final; it is a part in people's lives which they should enjoy like an adventure with no destination...enjoy kissing, enjoy playing life's too short for irrational rules

What Girls Said 3

• Basically I'm just repeating what Alaskaman said,

Kissing, much like a lot of things takes practice to become perfect

If you don't agree then ask yourself this,

why are you waiting for 'the one'

it couldn't be because of disney?!?!

probably is

see the thing is, as much as we would all like it

fairytales don't exist, well theoretically

and well yea that sucks

so its not weird

its not a turn off

theres this like 1001 old lady that didn't have sex, never alone kissed anyone

i don't really think its much to think of.

be who you wanna be

thats is.

• well, as a seventeen year old (i'm aware my age says like 20, but I can't change it) I think that is just a little weird, because kissing to me is not a big deal. and I don't think I've ever met or known anyone who thinks it is... I think that like hypnoticsarah, rethinking your logic is probably a good idea.

• i do think that is weird and a turn off.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh there are going to be some rough waters ahead for you, my advice is snap back into reality, think with logic not emotion what are you a chick? Kissing is nothing, hell I've made out with chicks that I didn't even know their name. You may not find your first real love until your 35 or something.

If you do find a girl and you don't kiss her until you have fallen in love with her, and this has to be your real true love, she is going to leave you at the drop of a hat, and probably think your gay or just extremely prude for not kissing her. What are you going to tell her, are you going I am sorry but I can't kiss you until I am sure that I am truly in love with you.

• Um.. the trouble with saving EVERYTHING for the first true love is the assumption that you nail it perfectly just because you love her...

Dating, kissing, conversation.. are skills that require a little practice.

Just like batting practice makes you a better batter in the real game, so does kissing at the end of the date prepare you for the kiss of a lifetime with "the one".

I don't think kissing should be as exclusive as you are making it out to be. Save the more intimate moments for the love of your life if you choose... but kissing is a nice way to tell a lady that you enjoyed a nice date.

• I would Certainly say a major turn off! My girlfriend is kinda the same way, and it only makes things harder for the one on the other side. You will have a hard time finding the right girl if you are going to force her to wait for things like this until you feel that they are the one.

• oh wow, must be american