Do I text her?

There's this girl I hung out with her a few times before and we are friendly. I texted her the other day and we talked for a little then I asked her to hang out for friday. she said she had work and she'd let me know. she hasn't texted me and its friday, should I text her and be like so what's going on tonight, or just forget it? thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• go with your gut. it doesn't seem like you've been overly obsessive with texting so texting her again probably wouldn't hurt, but if you don't get a response I would move on.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd try one more time but if she says she's busy or working again and doesn't offer to hang on a day she has off then she probably doesn't want to pursue anything

• Just wait for her to call you!

What Guys Said 1

• I was in your same situation. I asked people on this site and they told me to wait for her. I regretted that. Its been too long for me to call that girl back now. Just follow your instinct and do what feels right, if you need to text her, do it, don't think about it.