A guy doesn't text you back within 3 days.. what does that mean?

so I met this guy on Friday and he gave me his number. then on Saturday I texted him and we had texted throughout the day. at first he would reply within 10-20 min but as time passed he went to work would reply within an hr then two. then after a while he stopped texting and didn't reply back. and now its Tuesday and its been 3 days since I texted him. I was wondering why he hasn't texted me back. should I text him or forget him? or is he just playing that waiting game ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Id forget him unfortunately...he was consistently showing less and less interest and now its 3 days and odds are he doesn't want to talk anymore...This happened to me once with a girl - I even left her a message once and she didn't respond. Then I called AGAIN after no reply, and found out when we went out she really didn't want to see me...best thing to do is not keep trying when they don't reciprocate your effort

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• he doesn't want to appear clingy, needy, or desperate

• Forget him, you want them to chase you not the other way around

• Ugh I hate these kinds of guys...hes a playerrrrrrrr! You fell into his little game, Yeah at first it was nice talking to you but it doesn't mean he wants to go any farther with you. Find a better guy! if he comes running to you (texting) ignore it because it isn't worth it, trust me!