Why didn't he call yet?

I met this guy through a new friend at school & he was very flirty and he told me I'm really pretty. After meeting him he texted his friend & asked her to give me his number and I told her to just give him my number. She told me he really wanted to text me already right after he met me but he hasn't called or texted yet and it's been 2 days. I know it hasn't been that long but if he really wanted to text me why hasn't he yet?

Oh and I don't have his number. And the only reason I'm asking is because he asked me out for Thursday (tomorrow) night. And he never called so I don't know what's going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh so he took your number. I guess yo udo have to wait for him to call. Maybe he was serious and maybe he wasn't I hope he does call you and if you do go out on thursday. I hope you have fun.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he did it to boost his ego or maybe he is waiting for you to make the first move. He might be shy. He might be waiting a couple of days before making a move.Their could be a lot of reasons. I think if you are interested maybe you can text him hi.

• LOL! nuff said

• he doesn't know what to write you.

What Girls Said 0