Should I date this girl?

I met her 2 days ago and she already likes me. I said I'm too old for her...but she still wants me I think she's pretty cute not like amazing but she's fun and sweet...should I date her? by the way I'm 18 and she 15

Most Helpful Guy

• If you won't someone else will. Hell, if she was hot id f*** it. What? 100 years ago it would be perfectly accepted. All of a sudden a 15 year old can't be attractive until she magically hits 18. I am glad to have solved your problem.

Sincerely,

The most gorgeous man alive

What Girls Said 1

• where I life you could go to jail for getting to intimate with someone that age and you being over 18.

What Guys Said 3

• nah dude. 15? that's 3 years before you get ANYWHERE intimate. id wait it out but keep in touch for a few years

• 3 years is a long time ill see thanks for your answer

• Lol your choice its not wrong unless you do anything more than a kiss because she isn't even 16...ive just turn 18 and I go for girls who are 17-20. I say just tell her you want to be friends.

• yeah just tell her to be frends