Do girls who friend on this site tend to be particularly self centered?

I've had a couple girls on this site Friend me, and I put in a significant amount of time talking about what they want to talk about. But if I try to change the subject to anything else, they seem to get upset and stop talking or leave. (Gee, reminds me of some dates I've had!) Is my experience unusual or has it happened to you? I kind of expect it from under 18 year olds, but not from older women...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't accept peoples friends requests...No reason for me to really post on this but I think it adds to the experience someone will get when they read the things on the page. (I don't because I come off as cold hearted and detached from society) (which is a good things society is no place to be)

What Girls Said 2

• lol I ve had conversations with this guy who always talks about his problems with his girl friend and when ever I change the subject he gets weird and leaves =P So it is not just girls.

• Thanks, that makes me feel a little better! I'm a little surprised that some people won't talk about other things. I always like to!

• I TOTALLY GET WHAT You MEAN! some people on here are always talking about themselves! and after like the 10th convo I'm thinking "i should be paid to listen to this!"

What Guys Said 1

• well in their defense, they probably have things going on that they need advice about. which is what this site is for. only problem is instead of listening to other peoples problems, its always about them. not cool at all