What are some good signs a girl might like you in texting?

I know texting IS NOT a guaranteed indicator of interest. But girls, if you like a guy, what are some things that show in your texts?

Haven't seen any hearts. But have seen "haha" and smiley faces a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol well when I like a guy I flirt a lot, and yes using winking emotions and happy faces are used a lot and the one with the poking out tongue:P is definitely used a lot. But I do it with all my guy friends really because I'm a friendly person, but I do it more with the guy I like obviously. But I wouldn't judge by text, in person is always best!(Y)

What Girls Said 4

• Smiles and hearts are sometimes a good sign however much more than that if a girl initiates the text and also is fairly quick to respond/ or responds to your messages period...these are potentially very good signs. But texting is not a good indicator to go on alone as you stated.

• if she texts you regularly, consistently and randomly - doesn't matter what the context is, SHE LIKES YOU. a lot of :) is good too. so yeah happy texting!

• Well she doesn't initiate. It's only been 2 weeks since I got her number. Does that matter?

• Ok cool. And I'm not sure if ha ha means anything but she puts that in there a lot. Smileys aren't all the time.

• Ha ha means cute laugh or sarcastic laugh. lol.

• If she initiates the conversations then she likes you

• If I ask a lot of questions, or if I tease you, etc anything to continue talking

What Guys Said 0