How often is it okay to text the guy you like?

text the guy you like

he does text me back when I text him

but i feel that maybe I'm being clingy?

he also said he likes it when I text him but still

Most Helpful Guy

• just be flirtatious...dont OVER do it...i mean you can wait like 5-10 min right? you don't want to seem desperate...so just go with the flow, "hey"..."whats up" ..."how are you"..."what are you doing today/tonight"..."that sounds fun, well I just wanted to say hiiiiiiii and I hope you have a good day, call me later if you want? :)"

just be fun and flirtatious, you can call him too...i like girls that call, a lot of them just text now adays and its weird and impersonal if you ask me...just go with the flow tho, when you find yourself running out of things to say or whatever just say hey I gotta run, text me later or ill get at you later...that way its not a weird "silence" lol

good luck, I'm sure you're doing fine! DONT over analyze the situation

What Guys Said 3

• Text him as much as you want to talk to him =] You want him to like you for who are in the end, right? So like, no point in pretending you don't wanna talk to him when you do, and so on. And I love it when a girl texts me loads :)

• Few times a day = cute

5-10 times a day = annoying

10+ = st@lker

It's OK to check in, but not to bother someone all day. If you texted them all the time, then what new things would you have to talk about when you saw them IRL?

• me personally if a girl texts me more then a couple of times a day it starts to get really annoying and p*sses me off..if I want to talk or respond I'm gonna respond to the first message

What Girls Said 3

• It's good to keep the relationship balanced. It builds respect. I'm sure he does like when you text him (the attention, he doesn't have to work at it, he likes talking to you, etc.) But if you never give him room to come your way, he never will, and he'll begin to take it for granted. If you feel as if you're texting too much, then you probably are, at least for your own comfort level. The only way to know if he wants to talk to you as much as you want to talk to him is to back off and see if he reaches out. Keep it 50/50 so neither of you feels clingy or resentful.

• Try to let him do the chasing, I know it can be annoying when the guy don't text you when they say they like talking to you all the time, it's like well why aren't you texting me then?! But only text him first once in a while because then he knows your not needy and clingy, but enough so he knows your interested:) because if you seem to into him he knows he has you right where he wants you, and your basically waving a flag around in the air saying I'm available go out with me! I mean how unattractive is that? Keep him guessing because then he might think his in competition and guys hate that!

• If he's texting you back and he says he's fine with it I don't see a problem :]

answer mine? link