Should I call him or wait for him to call me?

I've seen this guy a few times and every time we've seen each other it's been really good and we've gotten along really well. I really like spending time with him. He's said that he enjoys spending time with me too when we've been together. I haven't spoken to him in a week and would really like to hang out with him again. Should I contact him and suggest we do something? Or is this just going to put him off? Should I wait and see if he contacts me? If I do contact him is it best to call, text or send him a message on facebook?

What Guys Said 2

• Facebook him how he's doing. If he doesn't try to keep the conversation alive than just let it go and move on.

If he tries to keep the conversation alive then ask him if he wants to meet up. Some guys are shy or affraid and need this approach. If he says he does not want to meet he's stupid and doesn't know what he's missing ;) Either way, you'll be fine.

• call him

What Girls Said 0