He's freaking out because I slept with his friend...?

My guy and I have been together a little over 2 years. BEFORE we got together, he KNEW I had dated/slept with a guy he was pretty good friends with.

Today he asked about it, I tried to change the topic and tell him that's not anything we need to bring up, it was in my past, and I'd rather not relive that time in my life.

He kept pushing and pushing and asking questions, so I answered them.

He asked if the guy had busted inside me, and if we had sex w/o a condom. I was honest, and told him there were times where we did not use condoms, and he had busted inside me on one occasion.

This is where he loses it. He said deep down he knew it, but hearing it made it worse. He says knowing that is destroying him inside and he needs me to help him get over it.

I told him I don't know how to help him. I reminded him that this guy was a rebound, and one of the biggest regrets of my life because he's disguuusstiiiing, IMO.

He said that a big part of the problem is knowing that his buddy "had me first"...i said it shouldn't matter who had me first, it's who I'm with now, and who will have me last. I reminded him that guy never had my heart, and that he is the only one that ever has.

he's PISSED beyond words. He says he thinks about it when he's jerking off to pics of me, and it ruins it... He can't get over it.

I don't think he will get past this...what can I do/say?

What Guys Said 1

• This can't be overcome wtihout professional help and maybe not even then. some guys are just so into possession..a hangover from the past, but still very much an issue for many guys.

I wouldn't be optimistic about this. Get him to a professional counselor right away, and even then..I don't know.

What Girls Said 0