Can we date or he's too old for me?

Can we date? or his too old for me?

so I'm 18 (Capricorn) and this marine 21 (virgo) had a thing for me since we were in high school, now he has a girlfriend and he still has feelings for me. If they break up, can we date or he is too old for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think that's fine. Age is irrelevant, it's the mental maturity that matters.

• Totally agreed. most people I talk to are at least 5 years older. I have good friends who are like 20 years older .. its the personality not the chronology :)

What Guys Said 1

• Not too old at all...

What Girls Said 5

• No, three years isn't that big of a difference. Just don't try to break them up or wait around for them to break up. Move on with your life and if you eventually end up together that's cool, if not, it just wasn't meant to work out that way.

• I'm 18 and going out with a 29 year old so 3 years is no problem. Don't fret about age, it's not important in a relationship. You have to try and move on though because they might end up staying together for all you know. At least live your life until they break up and not wait for them to break up at least. That's my advice :D

• nah your 18 its legal

• No he's not at all too old for you.

• that not to old. But he has a girlfriend so stop hanging around like a pest waiting for them to break up.

• Thats what I have been telling him that he has a girlfriend, but we have known each other since hs, he jus met her, and she using him for his money. I like him but IM NOT GOING TO BREAK THEM UP