My boyfriend won't kiss me, why? He won't take the initiative...

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for over 4 months, and love each other a lot. We have kissed many times (and made out quite a few) but I always have to be the one to start it. I know he enjoys it, he just doesn't take the initiative to kiss me. The only kiss he had ever started was our first kiss, but after that, I found myself kissing him 100% of the time. Why won't he try to kiss me? Why does he wait for me to make a move? Please help...

Most Helpful Guy

• he's tired of you being the receiver, the passive one, that is true for a lot of guys

What Guys Said 2

• hey..i think he just don't feel free to kiss you because he probably not feel sure to do that. He probably thinks that may be you are not in mood or something. Or he just wanna get it more than give it. it's just his nature. You shouldn't be worried about it but you can simply make it clear to him that he can kiss you with authority. But I seriously think that it's just his nature.

So don't mind it as far it's going good.

Take care

• maybe he´s to shy to take the initiative

What Girls Said 2

• tell him about it..maybe he doesn't even notice because since you always kiss him..also stop kissing him when he noticed you guys haven't kissed in the whole day he will approach to u

• Have you asked him?

I don't think he even notices. Just tell him how you feel and I think things will work out