Is this worth hanging on for? How long would you give someone?

I have known a guy for about 4 months. We talked everyday at my job as he delivers packages to my work. He just got out of a 2 year relationship after his girlfriend left his for his best friend. We spent 3 full weekends together then he cut it off. Said he was very busy every weekend for now and he just doesn't have time for everyone in his life every day. We text and/or call each other daily. I offered to break the relationship off if it was too much for him. He said he didn't want to do that, as he wanted to just see how things played out. Sometimes I feel like he is intentionally avoiding my texts for hours as he knows it may get to me. We got in an argument the other night over a baseball game. He didn't apologize but said that he was just mad, etc etc.

Is this worth hanging on to (I do like this guy)? How long would you give someone in this situation?

What Guys Said 2

• I think the underlining point here is that he's just come out of a 2 year relationship. I think he likes you but isn't over his other relationship yet. I've just come out of a 2 year relationship after being dumped and although its been 2 months I don't think I could date another girl yet because I'm not over my old relationship. I would be doing exactly what this guy is doing which is blowing hot and cold.

Give him some time. Its really up to you at the end of the day but don't let him take advantage of your emotions.

• Chuck pretty much hit the nail on the head. I've just come out of a 3 year relationship and I can't even predict when I'd be ready to look at other girls, let alone date them. It's just tough on this guy. Give it time.

What Girls Said 0