Coming on too strong? Need some girls opinions on this?

if you've talked to a guy for a good 2-3 weeks you have already hung and went on a few dates but he asks you to hang out and watch a movie at his house do y'all consider that coming on too strong? I honestly wouldn't think of it like that but my thoughts on it aren't the only ones that should matter so what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• No , though I don't think I would be comfortable with watching a movie at his place.

What Girls Said 7

• no I think that's a good idea as long as your not thinkin aobut havin sex. a movie would be fun! and once themovies over if she doesn't want to go home try and find something else to do that won't lead to sex. if that's your intentions then yea your coming on too stron, turn it down a few notches

• I don't think that is considered as coming on too strong at all since you've been going out together and hanging out already.

• for me I don't like to go to the guys house until after we have had sex because I feel like he will force his self on me and this is the way I feel xp

or if we are good friends then its cool its a trust thing for me I guess

so what happened with the chick do you even remember?

• No, if a guy wants a girl he has to be assertive. If anything I would suggest coming on stronger, but that's just my taste :)

• No way that's absolutely normal. If we were talking candelight dinner at an expensive restaurant then maybe but not this.

• dont worry, if she is into you, she probably can't wait for some alone time

• i don't think that's coming on too strong at all.

What Guys Said 0