Dating within your CLASS??

Everyone says "6's date 5-7's" and vice versa. That is why it's a shocker when we see a really attractive woman with a fat bald man. He is dating out of his league!

My question is; Bases on looks alone, what class of women (1-10) should I peruse? 10 being models and 1 being trash?

Most Helpful Girl

• 7-9

What Girls Said 3

• I think you are pretty average so 5-7 should fit but really nobody has to stay with their own class. It is about more then looks you know.

• 6-8

• "That is why it's a shocker when we see a really attractive woman with a fat bald man. He is dating out of his league! "

He has money, position, fame, etc

What Guys Said 3

• Or you can just say **** the rating system, and date who ever you want to. That's the way I view things. If a girl thinks I'm out of her "class" based off my looks, then she clearly isn't worth my time as she isn't the kind of girl I'm looking for.

• I am sorry to say this-really- but WTF?!

• dude we all know that women are on a scalre from 1-11...guys are on a scale from 0-10...i mean come on, what guy wouldn't phuck a girl...ANY guy in the world...there are plenty of girls who will say id never phuck that guy,...i don't think you won't find one guy who wouldn't rate a girl a 0...i mean OK maybe 1 dude...but still p**** is pussy