I want to go to homecoming with this guy...how can I get him to ask me, or would it be to weird if I asked him?

so I know this guy who is a junior (I'm a sophomore) and we go to the same after school christian club, and he is super nice. I really want to go to homecoming with him but how can I get him to ask me?! I would consider asking him myself, but that's more of a tolo thing right? can girls ask guys to homecoming? and even if I did would I have to pay for tickets and all that?! I think the guy should be doing that personally...but HELP! my friends are no help...so what do I do?!

Most Helpful Guy

• of-course you can ask tht guy by yourself because you are the one who wants to come with him. so you should take a step. well abt tickets you have to see his reply. 1st time you should say tht ill pay. but not 2nd time. ill say turn by turn. even if tht guy like you it doesn't mean tht he should pay. so half half is beeter. so don't worry just ask him. good luck

What Guys Said 2

• DO IT! Ask him out, trust me he'll most likely say yes! If he says no then you move on, that happened to me for my senior prom, but trust me it is better than regretting and telling yourself later "should of, would of, could of".

• just ask worst case senario he says no trust me its nerve racking but hey there are worse things hun honestly :)) you will be fine deep breaths

What Girls Said 0