Did this last text to her make me look desperate or weird? Did I say something wrong?

Texted her a few times and the last thing I said was, jokingly, "haha don't lie you're probably not that good at tennis :)." She didn't respond. This was around 1130 pm.

Did I say something wrong?

Am I just a boring texter :(

Most Helpful Guy

• that was last night? LMAO don't be so paranoid dude. she probably either went to bed or started doing something and forgot to answer you back. its not a big deal. my advice don't text/call her until she gets back to you first. she'll probably give you an answer like I mentioned anyway. whatever you do, you cannot I repeat CANNOT let a girl know that you're waiting for her every reply, like a dog waiting for someone to throw a bone. girls find that highly unattractive. its OK to let a text or call from her go without a reply for an hour or so. youve got other things to do right?

• Yeah I have to calm myself down sometimes. I'm kind of inexperienced but I'm getting better. I took like 10-15 min between each text. Hopefully I didn't look "like a dog" like you said.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope your good! She prob just for got about your text I do that all the time:) no worries!

• It was 11:30 at night.

Yeah that's flirty if you don't take it pervertedly, but..

it was 11:30 at NIGHT!

I'm asleep by 10! D;

Give the girl some time for shut eye.

We need our beauty rest. :3

• i guess that was a conversation ended for her

but you you said nothing wrong

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry about it. She assumes you don't care if she responds every single time or not. Don't do the stupid thing where you wait for her to text you first either.

Text her the next time you have something to say to her and if she's rude it's over, if she doesn't respond then don't text her again until she texts you and if she does respond and it isn't rude then you're set.

• 1. AVOID TEXTING, call, texting are the ultimate destroyer of attraction especially when you have a girls number

2. Find some sh*t to do, instead of worrying about some bitch replying to your text or not...

• you sir need to stop being paranoid and go to bed... a lot of people stop txting around then and since you have only just started talking to her she really has NO reason to tell you that she is putting the phone down for the night... that she text you back at all means she at least thought you were worth getting to know a bit better. so for real LEAVE IT for tonight and see if she texts you tomorrow...