Guys, would you ever consider dating a girl from your workplace?

Guys, if you liked a girl from your workplace, would you ever consider dating her? Or would you rule against it and ignore your feelings because you both work together?

I like this guy at my workplace, and I think he likes me too. He likes to look and smile at me. We only see and talk to each other at the workplace. He has never asked me for my number or on a date. I'm thinking it's because we work together..

• Yes
  • No
What if the girl didn't work there anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to be extremely careful with Office relationships -- All it takes for a guy to get fired, and sued as well, is one accusation of sexual harassment. Harassment can be defined as anything. In other words, forget it. The saying that comes to mind is, "don't fish in the company pond." It is the exceptional guy who can get away with dating someone else from work -- For the vast

overwhelming majority of guys, the risk of accusations of harassment is too great. Don't do it. Forget dating at work.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd never date someone for work... That can get messy if you start getting close and bad things start happening at the business. If you're just a cashier in retail or something, it's nbd, but if you're doing career work, I'd say avoid it.

• Then it's no big deal.

• I personally wouldnt. Id only maybe consider something if I was moving onto another job, or if the girl was. I don't want to work with the girl I'm dating

• I did it. She's my supervisor. She brought that superiority into our relationship. I told her I'd had enough of it. I broke up with her. At work, she makes my life hell. I'll never do it again, and I advise you not to do it at all.

• I will if only she isn't my supervisor or my boss. Better if I am her boss or her supervisor

• You know what they say," don't sh*t where you eat." or is it "don't eat where you sh*t". I can't remember but I think you see what I'm getting at. It would just add more stress and pressure on the job that you don't need.

• Don't mix business with pleasure.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey, it worked in the office :-)

• They always do.

• i've done it...i don't recommend it.