Age? Is it a big deal?

To me age is nothing more then a number..what does everyone else think? I'm just wondering. I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 24. I love him no matter what anyone says but I was wondering what other people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Age can be more than a number, in certain circumstances. I had just turned 17 when I started dating a 25 year old, so about the same age gap. I saw nothing wrong with it, and people are generally wrong for saying anything negative about it unless they know the exact situation and circumstances and both people involved.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think anythings wrong with it there's this girl that really likes me she's 15 and I'm 21 she's really cool and all that but I can't bring myself to be with here and she won't talk to me unless were dating so it sucks cause she's a really good person but I just can't date her cause of her age

• Then you do think there's a problem with it...if you won't date a girl you like because of her age ?

• Society has made it wrong in recent years but there is really nothing wrong with it.

Even if you didn't love him, I don't see how a teenage chick sleeping with many guys their own age is different from them sleeping with older guys. If it's consensual..

->I'm not saying you sleep around, you might not even be shagging him. That was an example.

• Hahah that made me laugh, he was my first and is the only one I have slept with. I see nothing wrong with it and honstly I never have. Its a stupid number that means nothing.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, I hear you. I met my boyfriend weeks before my 19th birthday and he was 25. I look like I'm about 16, even though I'm 20 now, and he just looks his age. We used to get all kinds of dirty looks and people making comments, but f*** 'em. =D Make yourself happy.