Dating a Disabled Person?

My sister is nearly 19, has a great body (she's underweight actually and so trying to put some on), nice boobs, and a pretty face. She's better looking than I am. At the moment she's trying very hard to get a job in administration somewhere. She's of AS level education (google it Americans). She wears makeup even though I keep telling her she doesn't need to ;). She's also funny and laid back.

She also has a condition called CMT which means that she's slowly using the use of her legs. She's OK wandering around the house, but she needs a wheelchair or a mobility scooter to get into town and stuff.

It's so sad because she feels desperate, and has a real problem keeping boyfriends. Recently she's been finding the scum of the earth (one guy had a kid that had been taken into care, and spent all of her money on drink) and sleeping with them, only to have them leave her a couple of weeks later. I keep telling her to find someone reliable but it seems that no one can be bothered to go out with someone in a wheelchair.

So, guys: would you hypothetically go out with my sister? Does disability mean she is un -datable?

Erm, by "using the use of her legs" I meant "loosing the use of her legs". *Facepalm*.

It affects her arms as well but not as badly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would. It might get pretty tough for me though if she eventually can't use her legs at all. I don't think I could handle trying to take care of someone like that. I honestly don't see what the wheelchair would change besides causing slight inconveniences.

What Guys Said 4

• It would be hard seeing her body deteriorate sometimes, I'm sure, but it's not something that would keep me from dating her. It would even give me an excuse to be all romantic and carry her up stairs and such. ^_^

• Yes I would date your sister beautiful face nice boobs im sure great personality. And yes I have dated females with disabilities.

• I am disabled. I want to friend with your sister to share diffuculties, experience etc.

• I think if she's hot it would be OK. Also shagging her might be kind of kinky :S

But I would worry about her legs in years to come. If she can't use them then the muscle will disappear.. Leaving them weird looking.

• So it's all about appearance for you huh?

• It sounds like you'd be one of the loser boyfriends described in the question.

• Kinda does doesn't it.

What Girls Said 2

• No it doesn't for all guys know she could have had an accident if she looks fine in the face I'm sure she doesn't have a problem.

• Good for you