Guys when does texting a girl get annoying?

If a girl texts you when does it get annoying? How often would you like a girl to text you?

• Once a week is good
  • Everyday is good
  • Once in a while is OK
  • 3 times a week is nice
  • Other...please specify
GUYS only please :)
Girls seriously please stop voting :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever you want! I don't mind texting a special girl; it's enjoyable. :)

• As a girl...I love getting sms from my special one and I like texting back as well. Sometimes when you miss someone but not in a right time to talk on a phone, then short sms is also nice to let someone knows that you think of him/her. No need to be a sweet message, anything is good. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Hate texts. Hate getting them and hate sending them. If a girl would rather text me than pick up the phone and call that's a turnoff.

• Haha you have to remember that I'm a teenager....we don't believe in phone calls yet lol

• Zylch I think its a thing before the cell phone was invented or maybe a cooking pot I don't know way before my time lol

• True true. us teenagers of this generation don't have a clue how to talk to people on the phone! texting is so much better!

• it depends on my relationship with a girl.

just met: once a day maybe

known each other for a while/just friends:3 times a week

in a relation ship: never, at this point you should be much more comfortable just talking to each other on the phone with out those awkward silences.

• Everyday please :]

• i text my girlfriend allllllll day everyyyyyyy day :) only problem is whenever one of us is annoyed at something we end up like txting dif and end up upsetting each other :( but we are workin on trying to fix that lol

• i don't care just don't make them too long lol.

i hate girls that go on and on and on for a simple answer.

• It doesn't get annoying. And as often as she wants to.

• I keep in contact with my girlfriend as much as possible :)

• Never. I hate texting & she knows I won't answer so she calls me on the cell. It's much better to hear the persons voice. I don't get it, why text when you can call. It's easier plus more intimate

• Depends how busy I am, doing other stuff, work, study etc...

What Girls Said 1

• I voted, so HA.