First date with girl and really need help?

Okay this is my first date with this particular girl, I have gone on other first dates, but nothing came out of it. My problem is what should I do on the first date, should I hold her hand or going for a kiss. That is my problem I don't know if she wants me to and where to go in for the kiss? May be someone can help me with this.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally don't really hold a guys hand on the first date. If the date went well and I'm wanting a kiss, I usually linger around a little longer during the goodbye rather than just rushing off. So if she's kind of hanging around, she might be giving you time to grow some gonads and kiss her :P

What Guys Said 1

• hold her hand the moment you meet her, even if she lets go at the start you know where you stand with her, if she holds your hand back you are pretty much in, have fun either way