Girls- kissing the hand, your opinion?

So if I'm going to be meeting a girl for the first time, and I plan on kissing her hand when I meet her. Honestly would you girls be flattered or would you be a little weirder out.

I mean who says chivalry is dead, why has bowing and kissing your hand only good for the french.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, the only time any guy has kissed my hand, it was just weird. It was a guy at work from a culture where they did that. He asked permission first and it wasn't like he was hitting on me (he was married and like 25 years older) but it was just really odd because I didn't know him well enough to feel comfortable with it. I guess if a guy I was dating did it, it would be fine because we don't have the same boundaries as I do with other guys, especially ones I don't know that well. And, even with my guy friends who greet me with a hug or a kiss on the cheek, a kiss on the hand would feel weird. That's me though, some women might disagree.

Oh yeah, and it's weird whether you're French or not, sorry!

What Girls Said 7

• A little wierded out if it's just meeting them. But if you have been dating or something then go for it.

And even if she did get weirded out, she wouldn't hold it to you.

• No no no no no. THat is really sweet but you'll freak her out! You have to wait after you get to know her and she knows your personality. I would be creeped out if it was the first time, but would be totally crazy for it after a few dates.

• If some guy did that to me the first time he met me, I would be kinda freaked out but if I knew him through texting, than I would be flattered a lot.

• Yeah a little weird.

• Honestly, I would be kind of freaked out, but maybe a couple of dates later you could start doing it :)

• maybe not the first date cause that's a bit creepy but 2d or 3rd would be cute

• i would like it and blush

What Guys Said 0