Whenever I sign in on AIM, he usually signs off, then signs back in 10 minutes later.

First, I would like to say I'm not 10 years old though this question might make it seem like I am. This is what dating and doubting does to me :(

Anyways, I've been talking to this guy that I kinda like. But I noticed that whenever I sign in on AIM, he usually signs off, then signs back in 10 minutes later. What is that about? It happens often enough that I'm noticing it and knowing it's not a coincidence.

Most Helpful Guy

• The person who does not believe in random chance would assume this to be a means of wanting to get your attention. If you are pedantic enough to notice this pattern, why not talk to him about it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He probably wants you to notice him coming online, so you'll start the conversation. On AIM do you get popups saying whos just signed in? (I've not used aim just msn, lol) If so, then that's probably his motive (: