Guys why would you go on your online dating site if you were dating someone your really into?

I went on 3 dates with this guy. We both like each other a lot. It's been a month now of talking. He didn't hang out with me today, but then I saw that he was logged in on his dating site. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it makes me think that he's talking to other girls and going on other dates. Is he a player?

What Guys Said 1

• People actually USE dating sites?...

Although the ideal situation is that if you're interested in one girl, and she's interested in you, you should remain exclusive, the fact is, because you're not in an actual relationship with him, he has no obligation to remain exclusive to you. That's a sad, but very true fact. It doesn't necessarily MEAN he's dating around. But I'm just going to throw that out there first and foremost. If you like him that much, pursue him more vigorously; let him know without a doubt how you feel about him (not necessarily by explicitly stating how you feel, but by SHOWING him). Make him yours, if that's what you want. Then you'll have none of these issues, because you will belong to each other (in that sense).

But, as you explained, you're only 3 dates into this. See if you can figure out what's going on with him. Go on more dates, talk more often, see where his head's at. But whatever you do, DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING. That will only make things worse for both of you.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Mic

What Girls Said 0