How did you meet your bf/gf?

How did you meet your significant other? Who approached who, or did you two meet through a mutual friend?

When you met them, was there instant chemistry? Did you feel sparks and butterflies every time you saw them?

I'm just curious how people met the people they're dating. So, feel free to share..

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner and I met on our first day of university. A girl approached me and we started talking, she invited me to sit with her in chemistry class and saved a seat for a boy who lived in the same dorm building as her. We ended up being in the same program and had almost all our classes together. I was immediately attracted to him and loved his personality. We were both in relationships, but became friends. Three years later, we ended up both being single and decided to start dating. Now we've been together for 4 years and are engaged to be married.

• I love this story. Best of luck to you two.

What Guys Said 2

• I usually end up dating my friends. I am one to take things slow... maybe too slow. but I'll see someone I am attracted to... if I become their friend then I see how much I actually do like them.

Never have I felt "sparks" or "butterflies" when I first met them either.

The girl I'm dating now I met at a temp job. We became friends and we ended up spending so much time together... we fell for one another.

• My girlfriend and I met through a mutual friend. I first saw her at a get-together with friends. I found her the most interesting person I met and I did feel a connection. We ended up exchanging contact info. We began to talk often and we started to date. We've been together for 2 and a half years.

What Girls Said 1

• all my friends on a Wednesday come together at the mall and just hang out, me and my boyfriend meet there, we both are crazy like literally, he as ADHD and I'm just a nutter, alright and one of his friends whos mine as well brought me to him and said "hey look 2 crazy people together" and after that we got talking and all that and yeah, I guess that's how we go together!