Internet dating, should I leave him alone?

I met this guy on a dating site, this my first time on one. Any ways, we have been emailing back and forth for a couple of weeks, but he has started emailing less. Does this mean he isn't interested anymore. I know I shouldn't let this get to me, but I have to admit it does. Should just leave it alone?

It is interenet dating, your really know how many women he emailing. So odds are he isn't that into it, or he has met someone eles! I would move on!

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm I meet a couple of girls like that. yeah after a while if I ask to meet up with them and they always give excuses it gets old and the conversations by text get boring. so I would suggest maybe go get a coffee meet up do something different. he probably is interested but who knows he might be scared to ask you out ?

What Guys Said 1

• I can't say without knowing more specifics. How much is less? I wouldn't confront him about it unless it were serious. A couple weeks is a while, you should be starting to talk about meeting. That would be another way of moving things ahead without asking why he has emailed less

• Well we have talked about every thing, familys to are daily things. He is stations In another Country right now so we can't meet yet.

What Girls Said 0