Guys, would you date Asian girls and why?

petite Asian girls for example, Japanese, Korean or Chinese?

be specific and it would be nice to know why

Updates:
filipino, thai, laos?

1|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• i would like to know the same thing lol

my boyfriend said cause asain are exotic and cute...bs!

i would like to know why people like japanese girls more than koreans...koreans look better! to me at least

when I think of japanese...school girls and sluts come up...but I guess guys like that :(

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know about cuter but asian girls definitely are more shy compared to caucasians. 76% of koreans girls get plastic surgery. probably one of the reason guys prefer japanese?

• Show All
    • Im just saying cause I like flipino girls the most :(

im not even flipino so it doesn't matter to me :o

• Its cool. I understand..personal preference

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• update: lovely girls too

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Especially Japanese girls, they have cute faces and often pale skin, I'm also very into Japanese culture, language and so on. They'd be my weakness. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah as long as theyre cute, and it doesn't matter, chinese japanese, or whatever, simply because I don't have a preference for girls I go out with all types and know what I like when I see it.

0|1
    0|0
  • japanese girls are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would...it doesn't matter...Ive dated chinese, japanese, vietnamese as well as other races (latino, african american, etc). As long as we get along and are attracted to each other then it's all good :-). I must admit though every time I try to talk to the filipino ladies they act like they are too good for me... :-/, never even gotten a date with a filipino woman... I wish they wouldn't do that because I think we both are missin out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls are gorgeous, in my experience Japanese and Taiwanese are the best!

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. As long as she is nice and I'm attracted to her then I would in a heartbeat!

1|0
    0|0