Guys, would you date Asian girls and why?

petite Asian girls for example, Japanese, Korean or Chinese?

be specific and it would be nice to know why

filipino, thai, laos?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would like to know the same thing lol

my boyfriend said cause asain are exotic and cute...bs!

i would like to know why people like japanese girls more than koreans...koreans look better! to me at least

when I think of japanese...school girls and sluts come up...but I guess guys like that :(

• I don't know about cuter but asian girls definitely are more shy compared to caucasians. 76% of koreans girls get plastic surgery. probably one of the reason guys prefer japanese?

• Im just saying cause I like flipino girls the most :(

im not even flipino so it doesn't matter to me :o

• Its cool. I understand..personal preference

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• update: lovely girls too

• Yes! Especially Japanese girls, they have cute faces and often pale skin, I'm also very into Japanese culture, language and so on. They'd be my weakness. :P

• yeah as long as theyre cute, and it doesn't matter, chinese japanese, or whatever, simply because I don't have a preference for girls I go out with all types and know what I like when I see it.

• japanese girls are the best

• Of course I would...it doesn't matter...Ive dated chinese, japanese, vietnamese as well as other races (latino, african american, etc). As long as we get along and are attracted to each other then it's all good :-). I must admit though every time I try to talk to the filipino ladies they act like they are too good for me... :-/, never even gotten a date with a filipino woman... I wish they wouldn't do that because I think we both are missin out lol

• Asian girls are gorgeous, in my experience Japanese and Taiwanese are the best!

• Of course. As long as she is nice and I'm attracted to her then I would in a heartbeat!